Mini Med School XV
The Child & Family Research Institute is pleased to present Mini Med School XV, a five part series on The Dynamic & Developing Brain. This semester focuses on harnessing the brain’s ability to protect and heal itself, and the amazing impact this is having on medicine and interventions that promote brain health. Poster.
Join Dean Tim Oberlander and other leading researchers and clinicians in the field to learn about -
- Benefits of the arts and physical activity for the brain
- The healing power of electrons: Therapeutic applications of non-invasive neurostimulation techniques
- Neuroethics of addiction: Is addiction a brain disease or moral failing?
- 'Kinect'ing with your brain: Virtual reality, active video games and rehabilitation
- Plasticity in the visual brain
>> Session Descriptions
Mini Med School will be held Wednesdays, October 29 to November 26, 7:00-9:00pm. The lecture series will be held at the Chan Centre for Family Health Education at the Child & Family Research Institute on the BC Children's Hospital Campus (948 West 28th Avenue, Vancouver, BC). Map
Mini Med School XV is now FULL. To be added to the waitlist contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All sessions will be recorded and viewable online within 72-hours.
If you have any questions or concerns contact email@example.com
or 604-875-2000 x5397.