The Child & Family Research Institute Trainee Research Forum is scheduled for Thursday, June 18, 2015. Integral to the day’s event is the Annual Trainee Poster Presentations. This moderated poster session provides the Research Institute an opportunity to showcase the outstanding work undertaken by our trainees and to recognize their significant contributions to the research endeavours within CFRI.
To participate, review the guidelines below and submit your abstract. The deadline for submission of abstracts is 4.30 pm on May 15, 2015.
Guidelines for Participating
The poster session is open to trainees and clinical residents or sub-specialty fellows based at BC Children's Hospital, BC Women's Hospital & Health Centre. The trainee must be the first author and present their poster during the poster presentation on Thursday, June 19. If the trainee is unable to be present for the forum their poster may be displayed but will not be judged. Space is limited therefore submissions are accepted on a first come basis.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
When preparing your abstract follow the guidelines below:
- Use sentence case. Do not use all CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Abstract should be no more than 350 words.
- Do not include figures, tables, references or footnotes.
- Do not include any acknowledgements, these should appear on your poster.
- Do not include author affiliations or titles, these should appear on your poster.
- Review your entry. If you cut and paste text from a word processing software, scientific symbols and special formatting may be lost. Spell out character names or use spacing whenever possible.
- Trainee Research Forum Abstract Booklet: 2014 | 2013 | 2012 I 2011 I 2010
Abstract Submission Form
Available online spring 2015.